GLADE IS TURNING 13!!!!!
I know I cannot believe it, but Glade is going to be a teenager. For his birthday I wanted to do something special from family that love him.
Please answer this question: if you could give your teenage self some advice, what advice would you give?
I am going to make a book with every one's comments. I would like to put photos of everyone when they were teenagers for him to see if you have one you could send.
I am excited to see you comments and will let you know his reaction to the book. I hope it will something he looks at when he needs a little pick me up over the next few years.
4 comments:
Tim says: Gain a testimony of my own. And listen to my parents they know what's best.
I would say: Really THINK before making choices. realize that you may not always feel the same way you do when you are a teenager, try to make your choices based on what kind of future you want to create for yourself.
Tom: Seek good friends. Be yourself. Don't give in to peer pressure. Let your dad be your best friend.
Gay: Try doig as many different things as you can. Don't be afraid to fail. Just keep trying. Like yourself.
Dave: pick better friends, and not care so much about what teh "cool" kids think
Kelly: Be nicer, to everyone, and not care so much what others think of you. (they're not really paying attention to you anyway, they're thinking about themselves and how they look)
Heidi Pick good friends and don't go with the "cool" crowd. Remember your parents can be your best friends and supporters and will love you no matter what.
Brooke Don't worry what others think about you, just become the best person that you want to be.
Post a Comment